Request Appointment for Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry El Segundo, CA
Are you experiencing anxiety about seeing the dentist? Sedation dentistry allows you to undergo treatment, without any unnecessary stress, discomfort or anxiety.
At El Segundo Modern Dentistry, we understand how stressful undergoing necessary dental treatments can be. That is why we offer a variety of sedation options, to ensure your comfort and relaxation during your visit. Our staff is committed to creating a caring and soothing environment, so you can achieve a healthy beautiful smile, anxiety-free.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry involves the use of medication to help a patient experience a relaxing and pain-free dental procedure. Our Dr. Omid Barkhordar is highly trained in providing a relaxing and effective sedation dentistry experience. Our caring and attentive staff will work with you to develop a sedation plan that best fits your individual needs and guarantees a comfortable experience.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Our sedation options are highly safe and effective
- Provides a pain-free treatment
- Eliminates anxiety and stress regarding a dental procedure
- Helps you comfortably receive the dental care you want and need
What Sedation Options are Available?
We understand that each patient is unique and has their own sedation needs. Our sedation options are personalized to you and they are all safely administered and monitored by our experienced staff. The sedation options we offer include:
- Oral Sedation: Oral sedation is when a pill is taken to induce drowsiness. Dr. Barkhordar carefully and expertly chooses the appropriate strength to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- General Anesthesia: General anesthesia will cause you to lose total consciousness and it can be administered either through a breathing mask or an IV.
- Nitrous Oxide: Nitrous oxide is a commonly used gas that is inhaled through a mask placed over your nose. This will allow you to relax and remain calm during your procedure. The effects do not last long after the procedure, allowing most patients to be able to drive themselves home.
You Can Relax At El Segundo Modern Dentistry!
There’s no need to let anxiety get in the way of achieving a beautiful smile, call us at (424) 277-2671 to book your free consultation.