Request Appointment for Emergency Dental Care
Emergency El Segundo, CA
We understand how stressful and painful a dental emergency can be, and we’re here to help!
At El Segundo Modern Dentistry, we always keep space open for emergency patients. We offer same day appointments for patients experiencing pain, and we’ll get you in and taken care of right away.
We offer a free exam, x-rays, and consultation for all new patients, and we’ll work with you to get you out of pain, at an affordable price. We also have different financing options and payment plans, so you don’t have to stay in pain a moment longer. Let us help with your dental emergency now!
How To Prevent Dental Emergencies
Dental Emergencies can happen at any time, but there are some steps you can take to reduce your risk:
- Avoid tooth decay by practicing excellent dental hygiene, which includes brushing your teeth at least twice a day and staying up-to-date on your dental cleaning appointments
- Wear a mouthguard while playing any contact sports
- Avoid hard candies and food that can chip or crack a tooth
Types of Dental Emergencies
Our modern facility and caring staff are fully prepared to treat any kind of dental emergency. Some of the most common types of dental emergencies are:
- Broken tooth – It is important to come in right away so we can help save your tooth. A cold compress can help reduce pain and swelling before your appointment.
- Tooth loss– We will work quickly to remove any discomfort, and to try and save your tooth. In order to preserve the tooth, hold it by the crown and rinse any debris from the roots, while making sure to not remove any tissue. Store the tooth in a cup of warm milk or hold it in the tooth socket until you arrive at our office.
- Object stuck between teeth– We are able to remove objects lodged between your teeth. Please do not attempt to remove the object yourself as that can lead to more pain and potentially serious damage.
- Crippling gum pain– Debilitating gum pain can be difficult and indicative of an infection or other complicated health problem. Please call us right away and apply a cold compress to help ease the pain.
- Severe tooth pain– Extreme tooth pain can be caused by decay, an exposed root or nerve, or a broken filling or crown. We’ll quickly get you out of pain and address the cause of the pain, so you can return to your normal activities.
We’re Here To Help With Your Dental Emergency
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call us at (424) 277-2671 or come in right away.