Request Appointment for Dentures
Dentures El Segundo, CA
Are you suffering from uncomfortable tooth loss? Do you miss being able to eat normally, and smile with confidence? Dentures are an affordable and natural-looking solution for your tooth loss.
At El Segundo Modern Dentistry, we offer several different kinds of dentures to guarantee that your dentures will fit your individual needs. Don’t wait any longer for a comfortable and radiant smile!
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are removable replacements for missing or extracted teeth. We offer three different kinds of dentures, and we’ll work with you to choose to best option:
- Complete Dentures – Complete dentures are used to provide a full set of replacement teeth when all your natural teeth are missing or have been extracted. These can be fully removed for cleaning and adjusting
- Overdentures – Overdentures are held in place by either your natural teeth or by dental implants.
- Partial Dentures – When some of your natural teeth remain, partial dentures are used to fill in gaps left by missing teeth. These removable dentures are held in place by clasps attached to your natural teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Dentures?
- Natural looking and secure
- Cost-effective solution for tooth loss
- Helps protect your gums and jaw
- Restores your ability to eat and speak like normal
- Renewed confidence in your smile
What Can I Expect During the Denture Procedure?
The first step towards your new dentures is to come to our modern and comfortable office for a free consultation. The consultation includes an x-ray and examination from our experienced Dr. Omid Barkhordar to determine the best treatment plan for you.
We will create your chosen denture by taking a mold of your mouth. Your denture is then customized to your unique requirements to ensure a secure and natural fit. At a following appointment, your finished denture will be expertly placed and you’ll be provided with regular follow-up appointments to guarantee your fit and satisfaction.
Call Us Today To Restore Your Smile!
Call us at (424) 277-2671 to learn if dentures are the best solution to replace your missing teeth.