Request Appointment for Dental Bridges
Dental Bridges El Segundo, CA
Dental bridges are a stable and strong tooth replacement option when implants aren’t possible. Dental bridges help preserve your beautiful smile and prevent infections caused by tooth loss.
Our office offers several different types of dental bridges to ensure custom fit and comfort. Each bridge involves a tailored treatment plan suited to your individual needs.
What Are Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge is a natural looking prosthetic tooth (or teeth) that is held in place by crowns or wings placed on neighboring teeth. Here at El Segundo Modern Dentistry, we offer three different types of dental bridges:
- Maryland Bonded Bridge – This bridge is typically seen as the least invasive choice and uses wings instead of crowns to make sure your prosthetic tooth stays put.
- Traditional Bridge – A traditional bridge provides a secure and long-lasting treatment by anchoring the artificial tooth to special crowns placed on the adjacent teeth.
- Cantilever Bridge – A Cantilever bridge is used only when a single natural tooth is available for securing the prosthetic tooth.
Benefits of Dental Bridges
- Natural looking and will restore the appearance of your smile
- Dental bridges rest on adjacent teeth for a strong chewing surface
- Provides a fixed solution. No need to worry about removing them
- Ensures a stable bite and alignment over time
The Process of Placing A Dental Bridges
A dental bridge is placed during several visits over the course of a few months. We first see you for a free consultation, which will include x-rays and the development of an individualized treatment plan. We’ll then take impressions of your mouth to guarantee a stable and natural fit. Dr. Barkhordar will then expertly prepare your natural teeth for the crowns or wings selected.
We will provide a temporary bridge to protect the placement site while your permanent bridge is being custom made. When the permanent bridge arrives at our office we will have you come in and safely and securely place the bridge.
Find Out if a Dental Bridge Will Work For You!
Call (424) 277-2671 or come in for your free consultation to learn if a dental bridge is the best option to replace your missing teeth.