Request Appointment for a Dental Cleaning
Dental Cleaning El Segundo, CA
Are you suffering from a dull and unhealthy smile? Our expert dental cleanings are a quick and effective option for restoring your smile’s natural brilliance and strength.
Over time, plaque will develop and can diminish the appearance and health of your teeth. A dental cleaning at El Segundo Modern Dentistry will remove this unwanted plaque, while also polishing your smile and preventing future oral health complications.
What is a Dental Cleaning?
A dental cleaning is the process in which we expertly remove any plaque and tartar buildup and polish your teeth. Dental cleanings are also preventative measures, as accumulated plaque and tartar can lead to serious future oral health issues, such as tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Our office offers different kinds of dental cleanings to ensure your smile stays healthy. The different types of dental cleanings we offer are:
- Regular dental cleaning - This routine dental cleaning, done twice a year, focuses on the surfaces of your teeth and reaching in between them. This cleaning also includes a polish to make sure your teeth shine bright after treatment.
- Deep dental cleaning - A deep dental cleaning may be necessary when there is a larger buildup of plaque and bacteria. Our dental hygienists are experienced at removing anything that has collected under the gum line.
What Are the Benefits of a Dental Cleaning?
- Restores the natural shine of your smile
- Removes unwanted plaque, tartar, and bacteria
- Helps prevent costly and painful future oral health complications
- Efficient and convenient appointments
What Is Involved In a Dental Cleaning?
You will first be welcomed to our friendly office for your free consultation, which will include necessary x-rays and an examination from our highly trained Dr. Omid Barkhordar. Dr. Barkhordar and our caring staff will work with you to develop a customized dental cleaning plan that fits with your individual needs.
During a regular dental cleaning, our skilled hygienists will carefully remove any plaque and tartar buildup on your teeth. Your teeth will then be polished with our specialized fluoride and cleaner. We will also floss your teeth to remove any leftover debris and food particles.
If you are diagnosed as needing a deep dental cleaning, we will first administer your desired sedation option in order to ensure a comfortable and relaxing appointment. Dr. Barkhordar will then gently work underneath your gum line to remove any collected plaque and debris. A deep cleaning can be done in one or more sessions, depending on Dr. Barkhordar’s diagnosis, and your schedule.
For A Fresh Looking and Feeling Smile, Call Us Today!
Call us at (424) 277-2671 and take the first step towards restoring and preserving your stunning smile!
310 E Grand Ave Suite 102
El Segundo, CA 90245